Sunday, May 15, 2005

Goin' Back to Cali

It seems like a trend is emerging. Every two years it seems like we have this block of time where we end up taking a long trip across the country. The first time it was Brin and me in the VW. Then Micah on the plane to CA, camping in the Sierras. Now Micah and Levi are coming to CA with us to tour the coast and look for El Dorado.

Things just seem to be happening this way, and as time progresses, unexpectedly. I have always been a risk taker, but it seems like the temptation of living up to adult responsibility is being overpowered by the great adventure, of which I am a part. Kinda like the hulk over powering Bruce. The two were so different and at extremes of power, but they still had influence over each other.

Where will this adventure take us? I am not sure and it does not have to meet my designs.

Just get in the boat and paddle.

No comments: